NEW INOX GLAZING
Low maintenance composite doors with the look and feel of traditional timber
Historically, the choice of entrance door has been limited to timber, which can expand, contract or warp and requires
regular maintenance or PVCu which lacks the authentic wooden door look and can expand and warp.
GRP faced composite doors offer the perfect alternative
The skins on our door are manufactured from GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester). They are compression moulded to give a high definition panel design which offers authentic timber appearance and the thermosetting manufacturing process means that they are unaffected by variations in temperature.
The stiles and rails are of a water resistant composite material and are bonded to the skins.
The insulating core consists of 100% CFC-free polyurethane which provides superior thermal performance and enhances the doors soundproofing.
The finished product is a door which is strong, stable, durable, secure and which is indiscernible from timber.
Specially designed 70mm uPVC outer frame with dual seal weather proofing and a choice of thresholds to meet every requirement including new regulations for mobility access.
24mm toughened safety glass double glazed units with a choice of decorative glass to further enhance the appearance of your door.
All doors come with high security multipoint locking with a choice of finishes that meet the requirements of the latest B.S.I. security standards.
Low maintenance, paint free, robust and easy clean surface. Manufactured for strong impact strength and both thermal and UV stable, using G.R.P skins.
Steel reinforced 70mm PVCu frame, extruded to BS7413 specifications.
Adjustable high security hinges
Cassette system with 24mm toughened glass unit
Multi point locking system with high security hookbolts that meet
police preferred security specification
Optional automated locking available
Fully sealed door leaf to prevent water penetration
Embossed woodgrain texture for traditional looks and feel of timber
Stylish handles with a “slamshut” option
Stylish 180o letter plates suited to match the handle colour
High thermal and sound insulation up to 9 times more insulation than a timber door.
Optional high performance, low aluminium threshold providing wheelchair access,
improved looks and weatherability (not shown)
Why not ask about our Secured by Design upgrade?
“Secured by Design” is the official UK Police
initiative supporting effective crime prevention
and security standards for a large range
• The SBD logo is the only symbol that
guarantees national Police approval of a product.
• “Visage” doors meet the “Police Preferred Specification”
and as such are “Secured by Design”
• SBD option will improve your security and
you may even get a discount on your home Insurance Cover.
All our composite doors are designed and built to a
specification that meets the requirement of BSI PAS 23/24 –
the specification for the weatherability and security of doors.
All our composite doors comply with the new 2010 Thermal Building Regulations
Get in Touch for a FREE QUOTE
The benefits of purchasing a GRP door
Energy efficient & environmently friendly
- The Panel has nine times better insulation than a timber door
- Polyurethane core is 100% CFC-free and offers enhanced sound and heat insulation.
- The thermoset manufacturing process means the panel will not expand or contract with changing temperature.
- Will not bow, warp, crack, splinter or dent.
Strong & Durable
- High impact-resistant,GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) skins.
- 44mm thick leaf for increased security.
- Pre-pigmented skins are easy to maintain
- Engineered composite rails and stiles which completely seal
the insulating core
- Woodgrain effect is indistinguishable from timber
- Compression moulded, high-definition, panel design
- Authentic through colour skins
- Available in a range of styles and sizes
- Accepts a wide range of glazing options
Safe and Secure
Our composite doors feature multi-point locking, securely fastening
the door to a fully reinforced frame with a combination of hookbolts and
deadbolt.Additional option of a traditional slam shut facility.
Locking options include:
- Handle operated hookbolts as standard
- Slam shut facility* whereby when the door is closed it can only be opened from the outside with a key
- Stable door locking, features handle operated hookbolt and deadbolt to top, thumb turn operated hooklock and deadbolt and internal shoot bolt
Direct Window Outlet,
Telephone: 0161 331 9709
Fax: 0161 343 3685